Welcome to the METC Student Resource page
|Click here to take the Anytime Student Feedback.
This survey is designed to provide students with an on-going vehicle and opportunity for assistance beyond routine instructional support whenever the students feel they need it.
This survey may also be used to provide program staff specific positive feedback for program maintenance and improvement. The major areas of assessment are quality of life, personal education and training, and instructional/testing processes.
Welcome Message from the Dean of Academics
METC has many different programs of instruction covering the Allied Health Specialties: including but not limited to Behavioral Health, Bio-medical Maintenance, Basic Medic & Corpsman Training, Combat Medic, Dental Assistant, Diet and Nutrition Tech, ENT Tech, Medical Lab Tech, Medical Logistics, Patient Administration, Pharmacy, Preventive Med Tech, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Radiology, and Surgical Tech.
"Our mission is to train the world's FINEST Medics, Corpsmen, and Techs, supporting our nation's ability to engage globally." METC looks at the Finest in three ways:
1) Medical Technical Competence (know your medical specialty);
2) Continued Service Competence (Soldiers who know how to be Soldiers, Airmen who know how to be Airmen, and Sailors who know how to be Sailors);
3) A Tri-Service perspective and appreciation for what our sister services do to make it easier to work in a joint environment.
While you are here I want you to do three things:
1) Study hard and help those in your class with their studying as well (Cooperate and Graduate);
2) Live the core values (Do the right thing even if it is hard.);
3) Realize that you are training to become part of the Military Health System which has the honor to serve and provide health care for our nation's military (you will save people, who would otherwise die).
Once again, welcome to METC. I look forward to seeing you around the campus!
Dean of Academics
Medical Education and Training Campus
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
METC EO/EEO policy
POC for METC EEO/EO complaints:
METC Manpower Office at 210-808-1209/1210
Dept. Air Force 502nd Air Base Wing, Joint Base San Antonio
2428 Stanley Road, Bldg. 142
Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234
||Army's EO Policy: AR 600-20, Ch. 6
Army Equal Opportunity Advisor: 32nd Medical Brigade (210)221-4240/4362
|Air Force's EO policy: AFI36-2706
|Navy EO/EEO policy: SECNAVINST 5354.2
Navy CMEO: (210)808-5953
Suicide Prevention Information (by service)