CURRENT OPERATIONS, PLANS, PERFORMANCE,
SAFETY, & SECURITY (OP²S²) DIVISION
Current OP²S² supports all functional areas in the organization and provides quality operational performance analysis, knowledge management, planning, safety, and security guidance.
OP²S² serves as advisor to METC leaders in areas pertaining to taskings, risk mitigation strategy, program management, external coordination, process development and guidance in operational safety and security.
METC current OP²S² department functions as the operational and strategic leaders of the organization. OP²S² sustains interoperability of functional areas and ensures accomplishment of the organizational vision, mission, outcomes, goals, and objectives.
- Forward thinking and supports vision, mission, outcomes, goals and objectives to ensure organizational success.
- Tracks operational functionality IAW approved memorandum of agreement.
- Prepares, tracks, coordinates, and publishes OPORDS, OPLAN, policies, instructions, and SOPS.
- Maintain an organized repository that enables users to access information easily.
- Connects the right knowledge to the right people at the right time.
- Coordinates training support and requirements for base operational services.
- Monitors service specific internal and external task affecting students, staff, and faculty.
MOTTO: METC ALWAYS, "TRAIN FOR SUCCESS"